O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord. You hem me in--behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
Psalm 139:1-5

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daddies, Pepaws, Grandpas, and Pops

Father's Day 2011

What a wonderful time we had this year celebrating the fathers in our family!

I am so thankful for my amazing husband. He is the most wonderful father to our kiddos, and I can't help but smile every time I see the three of them together. It is a joy watching them grow close, and a delight to see him lead them. Happy Father's Day, Love...another reason I think you're such a great dad is because of how you love me. You are an incredible example for our children of what a godly husband is!












 Happy Father's Day to my Daddy or as Kinsey and Dax call him...Pepaw!

I don't have many pictures of my daddy and me as an adult, so this one is special! I love how the Lord is growing our relationship. It makes me smile to look at this and see how much I look like my daddy.
 
The kiddos love how much Pepaw likes to play! I don't think there are any slides he wouldn't be happy to conquer for his grandkiddos!  :-)

Happy Father's Day to my Father-in-law, or to Kinsey and Dax...Grandpa!!
(actually...to Dax right now, it's "Pam-pa"!)




Happy Father's Day to Pop!!

What a joy to know and love this man! He brightens our day every time we are with him!

Kinsey was so excited to give Pop the card she made him. She was even happier to see his reaction! He loved it!  :-)

Showing him her new shoes.
Pop's 90th birthday.

Fun at the ranch.

And Happy Father's day to my Papa...who has enjoyed the last ten of them with our Father in heaven!


Thank you Jesus for making a way for us, so that we may be called children of God...

Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
John 1:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment