O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord. You hem me in--behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
Psalm 139:1-5

Monday, June 13, 2011

Entering Blogland with fear and trembling...

I am sitting here in complete shock that I am officially blogging! Less than a year ago, I was entering the facebook world with much hesitation. Time is so valuable to me, especially with two kiddos that don't show any signs of slowing down, and even now as I type this I am thinking, "Isn't there something else that I need to be doing...laundry, picking up toys, making beds, dishes...?" The answer is a resounding, "YES!" but what keeps me sitting here typing is this...

My babies just keep on growing. Yes, I said babies. They were just babies yesterday. Up multiple times a night, no sleep, 20 diapers a day (it seemed like it anyway), coos, staring forever just to catch one smile, melting the first time they said da-da & ma-ma. Yes, it was definitely yesterday that they were babies. :-) So, because they are growing at lightning speed, I want to document all these moments. I want to look back, see the pictures, recount the details, and smile. I can't slow them down and ultimately, if I'm honest, it really is fun at the end of the day to see how much they are growing and learning. I want to enjoy today but not forget the little details of yesterday. So here goes...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I think you will love blogging and it will be a gift for your kids to read someday! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world Mandy! Can't wait to read more and catch up! You can check me out at www.mossmoments.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete